Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Chateau d'Amboise


If ever I was in my perfect element, it was this last weekend on my trip to the Loire Valley in France: I was with my good friend, Diane, who is also a photographer; we were in a country where I kinda know how to speak the language; we each had ONLY one child with us, so we had great models to work with; we had our digital cameras with unlimited range and possibilities; and we were free to roam the French countryside as we pleased for four days!

This is one of the best trips I have ever taken! The weather was very hot, but absolutely beautiful! Crystal blue skies, white puffy clouds! It was summertime, and therefore many of the castles were opened up in the evening for lightshows and classical music while strolling through the gardens. It was an absolute dream! Megan thought so too; she was very enchanted at every sight we saw. How lucky for her to have this opportunity at her age. She'll never forget it.

I personally took about 400 images. I will be processing many of them and putting them in a gallery. I'll give you an update when that is complete!

1 comment:

Paula Porter said...

Ali,
These are beautiful!!!! I can't wait to see the rest!!