Thursday, July 13, 2006

Location: Fortress


There is nothing like a free romp in the castle gardens. As said in an earlier post, our absolute favorite place to play, picnic, stroll, and take portraits is on the grounds of the Marienburg Fortress. You can see a picture of this castle in my very first post on this blog. Aside from all of the pictures I have taken of my own children, I have done two outdoor maternity sittings here and one family portrait. In fact, the only outdoor maternity sittings have been done here and can be viewed on my website...the Maternity gallery.



We are really going to miss this place! We have been so luckily to not only live in Germany, but to live in this very exceptional city of Wurburg. It's very old and picturesque. If you ever get the chance to visit Germany, make sure you stop in Wurzburg for a couple of days. It's right smack dab in the middle of the country.

No comments: