Friday, February 01, 2008

Photo Book Mania!

One of the reasons I have been behind in my blogging is because I have been so busy with creating photo books for many clients. This seems to be the newest, hottest item I have to offer, and every one of my clients has fallen in love with their books, and then spreading the word about the program. A "Lifestyle" session is just one of the many new sessions I have to offer in 2008. Come in and have a very, relaxed portrait session with just one subject or two, or the whole family! The idea here is not to get a lot of formal "posed" shots, but just to have fun, relax, and let me capture the true you. The "Lifestyle" session comes with your choice of either a hardbound Photo Book or a DVD Slideshow set to music, or both. You can download a copy of all the new sessions I have to offer this year by clicking HERE. Of course, you don't have to specifically choose this session to get the Photo Book. You can order the photo book or DVD after ANY of your sessions and even past sessions.

Meanwhile, enjoy a few of my favorite pics from the Potter Family's latest session!

No comments: