Thursday, March 20, 2008

HDR- High Dynamic Range

This is one photo taken yesterday morning. But I processed the photo two times (using RAW conversion)...once for the sky and a second copy for the landscape...then blended the two new photos together to make it look like this. I was pretty thrilled with the results! I've been wanting to do this for a while and finally found a nice landscape to do it with.

This photo sure makes it look like I live out in the middle of nowhere....LOL.
Oh wait! I do...and I LOVE it!

I sure would love to have something like this sitting on my property! No, I'm not joking! I don't think that we'd be able to PCS with it, however...so I'll just take pictures of all the ones I've seen. I think I will be starting a series on Old Rusted Out Cars. I've actually seen a ton of these around Kansas.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

If I didn't live in Kansas and experience this sort of thing first hand on our drives down backroads (and main highways), I'd have guessed that was a photo taken in south AL. lol

And I LOVE what you did with the landscape photo!

Paula Porter said...

Ali.....BEAUTIFUL shot!! I just looooove the first one. Dave loves to do the HDR stuff....Very cool!