Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Upcoming Art Exhibition!!!!

FROM May 3-24th :Manhattan Area Photographers exhibit Photographs by local photographers. In the front gallery: works by professional photographers.
Opening reception: Friday, May 2, 5-7 p.m.
Prize winners will be announced at the opening reception.
This exhibition is generously underwrittenby Rich Senften/Manhattan Ink
Gallery hours: Mon-Fri 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Sat 1-4 p.m.
Manhattan Arts Center, 1520 Poyntz Avenue



I submitted some of my most recent photographs to a local photography contest and 5 out of 5 images were selected to be in the exhibit! They will announce winners on May 2nd. I purposely stayed away from submitting portraits because I wasn't sure how they would feel about a professional studio photographer competing against others, so I chose some of my other kinds of work! All of the framed images you see in this postcard image will be for sale at the Exhibit! Or please let me know if you are interested in purchasing prints after the show!

No comments: