Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I'm baaaack!

I'm back from my road-trip to San Diego! We had a wonderful time! The kids were awesome! Not one child got thrown into the Grand Canyon, or left behind anywhere! They were a pleasure to bring home even if the game boys and computer time got confiscated! They'll live! School starts in a week! Woo Hoo!

Anyway, I am back. But go easy on me. I still have a lot of sand and salt in my head, and I'm buried under a huge pile of catch-up work. My laptop didn't work so well that far away from my desk. I'm off to do another wedding this weekend (out of town.) And I have a lot of orders to catch up on. Thank you all for being so patient with me!

If you didn't realize I was going to San Diego this summer and you forgot to put your Roberto's order in, don't worry.... I'm going back next month (sans kids) for my highschool reunion! You still have a chance to put any orders in. I am also willing to bring back small plastic bags of beach sand and shells too. I'll be flying... not driving next month!

No comments: