Thursday, January 22, 2009

New prices for 2009

At last...I have revised and revised and revised.
I now give you my new 2009 Price List.
You've been waiting on the edge of your seats. You've heard the my prices were going up again, and that some items were going up significantly due to their strong artistic and timeless quality and presence. My time and talent grows more valuable each day as I strive to find balance between my passion for this business and being a mom and wife putting my family first. I think most of you who have met me and worked with me completely understand that I would offer everything I do for no cost if I could. I am just so passionate about capturing your images and giving you something from my creative soul! But as you also know too well, this is one expensive "hobby" and to be able to put out the kind of quality that I do, it requires some big dollars for the best equipment. So therefore.... without further ado....my new prices:

No comments: