Monday, March 23, 2009

Baby Withdrawals

This last Saturday, I had the priviledge of doing an artisitic shoot just for myself. I was having newborn withdrawals.... and I needed one NOW! LOL...so I called up a new friend of mine who had just welcomed a precious new little one into his life just one week ago.



Rik Andes, the proud papa, is also a local photographer and together we had so much fun taking pictures of his very cooperative, sleepy little one! Mama Michelle was very helpful too...keeping the room toasty warm, changing diapers, and holding blankets. Thank you two, so much, for letting me come and practice my artistic skills with the new love of your life!

2 comments:

lil_jogger03 said...

so adorable! very nice!

Anne E. said...

Beautiful photos Ali!
You do great work, I enjoyed the pics of the military couple.
Annie Weber