Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm going to Texas to help OpLove!!!




Hello Everyone....I just wanted to share this news video from El Paso, Texas. Jason Frederich is another Op Love Photographer there volunteering his services for soldiers and their families at Fort Bliss. He has been approached by a unit to photograph 2000-4000 soldiers... a brigade getting ready to deploy this summer. He put out the call for HELP on our OpLove forum, and I personally have decided to join him along with many other photographers from all over the country. On April 4th and 5th.....this event will be taking place...at Fort Bliss, Texas. If there are any photographers out there who would like to join the efforts please leave a comment or contact me at ali@alimocabeedesigns.com And even more importantly, we need donations to help reduce the burden of costs that all of the photographers will be providing. If you would like to donate, you can paypal a donation to my email address....or send a donation directly to OpLove by visiting their website: http://www.oplove.org/ You will see a link to click from there. I'm also going to post it to the right side of my blog. Thank you very much ahead of time! Please call or email me if you have any questions!

Oh by the way.... to turn of my music to the blog...scroll all the way down to the bottom of this page. You'll see the music player....then enjoy watching the videos I have posted.


2 comments:

lil_jogger03 said...

Good luck Ali! Wish I could make it.

Gwen said...

Have a blast! I'm sorry I can't go.