Thursday, April 09, 2009

Magical Fairies....

Aaaah....my specialty! I love sharing these beautiful, magical images with you all. These are very popular in my studio!




Ohhhh...it feels so good to get caught up on the blogging. Sometimes, I just get so busy that I don't have time to post all my beautiful sessions! I hope you enjoy everything you see! I love my job and it's so fun to be an artist and create portraiture that lasts a lifetime!
***I've also been crazy busy with many boudoir sessions.***
These sessions are amazing for a woman's self -esteem. We've been creating beautiful, intriguing images in the studio... not too revealing, but powerful and sexy! After extensive proofing, many of the favorite images go into a special hardbound designer photo book, ready to give to that special someone!

1 comment:

Linda said...

shoot, I never did learn how to do the water thing...darn it all!