Sunday, May 24, 2009

Les Tulipes Blanche

Last night I had the priveledge of shooting John and Hannah's wedding. Both are recent K-State graduates (as of last week!) and their wedding was held at the Danforth Chapel on campus.







Good luck, John and Hannah, in your new life together! I wish you all of my best. Thank you for allowing me not only to attend your ceremony and reception, but for allowing me to be the one priviledge to capture some beautiful shots of the two of you and your families on your special day!

3 comments:

La Brisa Photography said...

Ali!!!! Great job with Hannah's photos! I'm so glad they chose you for their wedding!!! What a beautiful couple! Can't wait to see more! :)

kravitzphotographystudio said...

Love that "tunnel" in the first picture. Great work Ali!!!!

Diane said...

Really Big Wows!!! Great work -such beautiful and creative shots!