Monday, July 13, 2009

Tennessee Senior: Jessica '09








This is Jessica! This is the daughter of one of my best friends growing up. What is REALLY cool and significant about having the opportunity to do Jess's senior portraits is...
...it was doing her MOM's senior pictures 21 years ago that got me started in this business! When her mom, Denice's, senior pictures didn't turn out the way she wanted when we were in highschool, she asked if I could get out my parent's nice camera and "see what I could do" in terms of capturing some better personality. When we took that film in to get it developed, the pros there made a comment that I took nice pictures and had a good eye for composition! That's all I needed to hear! I've been a shutterbug ever since!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

What a cool story, Ali. Great pics too!