Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Support Autism and the Pilot Club of Manhattan

Get out your wallets everyone! My artwork is for sale now in the form of this puzzle, and by purchasing this, you are supporting AUTISM! Just in time for Christmas, this would make a great gift! You can click on the puzzle or the link below to purchase online..... or if you live locally in the Manhattan area, I understand that these puzzles are on sale in various stores such as Kansas Kollection on Fort Riley and in the mall...and various other small specialty stores. I can get a complete list as soon as it comes available!
Photobucket
http://www.pilotclubofmanhattan.org/

Photobucket Some friends of mine from the Pilot Club of Manhattan and I collaborated on this project coming up with something fun that would sell, and fit the theme..."One Piece at a Time." Isn't it just yummy??

You just have to buy one of these puzzles! It is near and dear to my heart as I am also the mother of an autistic son. The ladies at the Pilot Club and I are already getting excited about the next puzzle in the series.....

Please visit their website and purchase your puzzle! Makes a wonderful gift for the holidays! There are also some notecards for sale...the artist herself, is autistic!

No comments: