Friday, January 07, 2011

{Souriant Designs} New Name!

Photobucket


Happy New Year everyone! I cannot wait to see what 2011 throws at me!
So what about this new name..."Souriant Designs"?? What does it mean?
It means that I have finally found what I have been looking for...that one word that uniquely describes my style, and yet has a classy, chic, boutiqu-ee feel to it!

Souriant means "smiling" in French! {adverb} ...and I do like the French language. Studied it for four years in highschool and visited the country a few times!

Smiling is something often found in portraits...not always...or if I've done my job right, the viewer is smiling....

Part of my passion about my work...part of my style...is that I put a lot of emotion into my images. I try to capture a story with one shot, because an image is one shot..it's all you get...to convey as much "story" as possible. That's my goal anyway... that's my story. What's yours? How will you let me tell your story?

Thank you for stopping by!
ali mocabee

2 comments:

Marie Reeves said...

Love the name! When I grow up I want to be like you. I am so going to find a photography club and get back into taking pics as soon as I graduate from nursing school. I do miss it so much!!!!

Chrystal Rae Photography said...

Love it!