Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Frozen Bubble - Macro Photography


January 5, 2015

This is my second January where I've had a chance to create some pretty amazing images with frozen bubbles.  The temperatures have to be just right (below freezing) and not too much wind.  This particular bubble stuck around for about 30 minutes.  A good strong bubble solution with corn syrup is ideal.

I have some more great images that I took last year in January 2014. You can find those HERE.   It's quite a bit of fun and very addicting!  Snowflakes are fun to photograph too!

I love creating art, but my main gig is photographing people!
Weddings, Highschool Seniors, Professional Headshots, Military Balls, Families, Children, Newborns.  Come check out my photography website:
http://www.souriantdesigns.zenfolio.com

~Ali Butterfield Mocabee, CPP

No comments: