Thursday, January 01, 2015

Frozen Bubbles - Macro Photography

This is my collection of frozen bubbles that I photographed in January of 2014.  Some friends and I started an event on Facebook entitled "Freeze Your Bubbles" and many people participated.  Then we created our own Group, called Creative Photo Challenges so we could keep things going.  We TRY to come up with something new each month to get our creative juices flowing.  

Here is my 2014 collection:
It feels like you're in another world!
































I create art for fun, but I pay the bills by being a people photographer!
I love to capture the moment and tell your stories through my eyes, and through my lens.
My website is here:
http://www.souriantdesigns.zenfolio.com

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, military ball photographer, high school senior portraits, boudoir portraits, professional head shots, family portraits, newborn and children's portraits.... then give me a call!  I am a Certified Professional Photographer based in Manhattan, Kansas.

~Ali Butterfield Mocabee, CPP

No comments: