Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I Absolutely Brake for Newborns!!!! | Manhattan, Kansas Newborn Photographer

Newborn babies only stay so small for such a little amount of time.  If you call me because you are wanting to schedule a newborn session within 2 weeks of their birth, I am more than likely going to jump at the opportunity, clear my schedule, and want to photograph your darling as soon as possible.  Even better is when you can plan ahead before baby has even come...get on my schedule... and then we wait.  I love photographing babies.  Trust your memories to Souriant Designs!



Time does not stand still for these little ones and they are best photographed when as NEW as possible.
Call 785.410.0496 to schedule your Newborn session.
Sessions start at $199


I can come to you or you can come to my studio equipped with everything you need to keep you and baby comfortable.

Ali Butterfield Mocabee, CPP

No comments: