Friday, February 05, 2016

Eric & Donna - Married at Indian Wells Golf Resort - So. Calif Wedding Photographer

in Palm Desert, California

I flew out to California in February to photograph this GORGEOUS wedding.  I couldn't have ASKED for better weather.  Southern California really brought it for the entire two weeks I was there.  San Diego is home to me, as well as the bride.  In FACT...we were childhood friends.  Grew up together in the same neighborhood!  I was so honored, not to mention ecstatic when Donna called me up and asked if I would be interested in being their wedding photographer!  uh....YESSSSSS please!

It was really difficult for me to narrow it down to just a few favorites.....



This was a pretty fun group of people to hang around.  Donna warned me...I mean... let me know ahead of time, that the boys were a crazy bunch and to expect nothing short of silliness.


Then venue was absolutely gorgeous and there were SO MANY places for photo opportunities.  I highly recommend Indian Wells for your destination wedding.



Riding around in a golf cart was a lot of fun!  Have you ever been off-roading in one of these things? Our driver knew the terrain well, and you'll notice in some pictures it's quite hilly!


Donna was ALWAYS laughing and smiling.  She was fun to keep the camera on.

Weeping Willows and setting suns make for AMAZING light.


Remember... this is not a serious bunch.


But they can be very attractive when they want to be.


Donna and Eric were married on their 10 year anniversary of being together.


So really.... after 10 years of already being together, this wasn't just the beginning of their new life, but a continuation.



Many more happy anniversaries to you both, Donna and Eric!
Thank you again, for letting me be there to capture your day for you.

Ali Butterfield Mocabee, CPP
Souriant Designs Photography









No comments: